joi, 6 iunie 2013

Minimal with a twist

Hello world!


Well..what can i say..this is my first post of this year and i'm very ashamed about that.Although i don't want to talk so much i feel like i have to say a few words.I didn't quit blogging,i went through a difficult period but don't worry it is not big deal,only that i was..i don't know..feeling like i have to focus on my personal life.Yet i realized that by doing what i love most(fashion,makeup,beautiful lifestyle) i'm gonna feel so much better.So here i am talking to you sweet girls(and boys?!:)) ).Even though I haven't posted anything i have some beautiful (quite old)pics that maybe i'll show you someday:) Today's outfit is simple but,i would say cool,because of my ripped jeans.Let me know what you think about my shoes,i absolutely love them.


PS: From now on i will update my Facebook page so you can visit if you want.  Miss Ellie Sugar

Kisses and take care!

Sugar    





















                                    Zara blazer and jeans,H&M white top,Stradivarius shoes










8 comentarii:

  1. Welcome back! Love your blazer! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ma bucur ca ai revenit ! Imi place outfit-ul foarte mult :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Bine v-am gasit:D Ma bucur ca iti place,e simplu poate de asta iti place:)

      Ștergere
  3. Răspunsuri
    1. Hey Anca,first of all bun venit pe blogul meu:) Ma bucur ca ti-au placut,apa este Lacul Morii(cred ca asa ii spune,nu sunt din zona:D) din Crangasi.Este un dig,e foarte frumos.

      Ștergere